Gluten FreeThe Food Gallery Coffeeshop, Marlborough
The Food Gallery
Gluten Free range, Marlborough
Yes, we do a full Gluten Free range. Many of which we make ourselves.
From our own range:
- Chocolate Brownies (and nut free)
- Freshly baked bread roll ½ so you can have any sandwich option
- Dark Chocolate Florentine
- White Chocolate Florentine
- Full range of salads, including our amazing Balsamic Dressing
- Sharing platters
- All coffees
- All four hot chocolate flavours
- All daily soup options
- All baked potato options
- Breakfast compote
- Coronation sauce
- All our chilled drinks
- Mango, Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Gelato
- Our Cider and House wine selection
- Tomato Ketchup
- Mango Chutney
- Onion Marmalade
BECOME A FRIEND
Would you like to become a Friend of The Food Gallery? We'd like to keep you up to date with our news, including forthcoming events and tastings and details about our delicious new products. We'd also like to invite you to exclusive previews. All you have to do is fill in the form, and we'll do the rest. We'll even send you a little something on your birthday!
We’d heard you make the best brownies south of Inverness. The journey was worth it!
I love the fudge. It’s scrumdiddlyumptious!
I’m really thirsty. Your elderflower has to be the only way forward.
The best mocha ever. I’ll be back.
The best brownies I have ever tasted.
Opening times from 17th May 2021
Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 4.00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 4.00pm
Sunday 9:30am - 4.00pm
Closing times are subject to change.
- The rule of 6 still applies and face masks must be worn until you are sat down.
- Track and trace must also be done by each individual person.
- We will still have our queueing system outside, please wait by the door and we will come to you.
- No bookings required
- We will be back to our full menu
We can’t wait to welcome you all back inside - we predict it’s going to be a very busy summer so please bare with us, we will all be trying our best!
Text order line
47-48 High Street